I finished recording all the parts last night for this reconfiguration of an old composition of mine. The vocal text for it is good and presents a good message; however, it isn’t what I’m wanting to project on this upcoming album. So, a new concept and message for this composition is what I’ll be working on over the next little while.
Meanwhile, it’s time to continue orchestrating. I’m coming down to the last three songs I’ll be recording for the album. While I know one of them is “Polly Wants a Rhythm,” I already have most everything I need for it already recorded. There is one composition in particular that I’ve been wanting to record right.. and this morning I found my transcriptions of it from January of 2006 🙂 Let’s do this. Opus Santus I: A Calling and a Response